Tuesday, March 21, 2006

scattered thoughts

received three missed calls from a Sydney house number. Was wondering..could it be some 0.005 chance that one of my uncles there tried to contact me...so called back. Guessed what..the number belonged to a house in the southern slopes of some hills in country New South Wales..how on earth did that happen..apparently the man said he received a missed call from my number first...how'd that happen? anyway he was very nice about it...

had my first presentation here in australia..econ 1110 Australian Economic Institutions where I spoke about some manufacturing policy by the govt...bleehh dun think it went well at all..i thought adding a lot of charts will be cool..then the lecturer said "let's not get bogged down by the details.." twice during my presentation...oh well its prob only worth 5%...shall work on that next time..

feeling very foolish. Got no broadband at home yet but i just remembered that I have some miniscule amount of internet quota on the uni free dialup account...I had my phone line working for a week now....why didnt i think of that earlier!?!!!!!! shall go get the cd and hopefully tonite i will be online!!

No comments: