Saturday, April 23, 2005

OCF camp

i know this is overdue but it was hard to upload stuff on photobucket sumhow, it was terribly slow. anyway so..First Weekend of break was spent in OCF (overseas Christian fellowship) camp in Dzintari Campsite near Victor Habour. Its situated on some rolling brown hills, such a peaceful place…so quiet, if I stay there long term I think I cant take it…but for a camp it’s a good place. Got driven there by a bubbly Adelaide Uni student, went with my hsemates Kevin and Sabrina, almost didn’t get Kevin there coz of some miscommunication but thank God the other person coming woke up late so she didn’t come, therefore there was enough space..hahaha. I just went there for d weekend, not the full 4 days. It was a mini-msia there, with many students frm msia or Singapore….even sang malay songs in worship LOL. Met another Michelle who was frm my SAM programme in msia, funny how u go halfway round the world just to meet someone frm the same place u are. My grp has really funny guys frm msia! Excellent acting as girls, its kinda scary, perhaps they should have been girls huh, *shudder*.it was nice….seemed like home. Too bad I missed the final nite, which was supposed to be the most impacting, in my experience of camps. The sky here is absolutely magnifique, but I cant get it on camera, gah….its so clear there, can see a literally, blanket of stars and bits of nebula kind of thing, like whitish cotton wool, staring at it makes u feel like ur alone in this whole world. Declined sleeping outside coz I didn’t bring sleeping bag, in a way good thing I didn’t too, some woke up with kangaroo poo next to them…food was absolutely great, nasi lemak and kai fan! And the songs were pretty good, it feels good to sing all those worship songs again, seemed like a long time I did it properly…hmmhmm may go next yr if I am still in this state.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: