Monday, April 04, 2005

first yr LAW dinner


First year law dinner…sounds grand but its not at all like a prom or anything, it was held in a ….u guessed it…pub called, misleading ..Queen’s Arms Hotel. =/ On Thursday nite summore..aiseh…practically just a social function, we had to pay $25 for it….becaue i joined the law society which now i think its a waste of money....anyway that nite was just a night to hang out with ur frens, make new frens, drink and be merry. Funny how the drink and be merry part always features in all functions…the food was pretty good, we had western meal and free flow wine, beer and champagne for abt 2 hours, its something called the tab. I didn’t know it only ran on for 2 hrs so I only got a glass of wine…sigh didn’t make my money worth hahaha..some ppl seem drunk coz they became very tipsy-flirty..hmm...had a DJ and some ppl went "dancing" i bopped along feeling like an idiot..went home quite early, had to take a bus …good event to make new frens and meet some seniors but then since we don’t mix much in uni it was a little bit wasted anyway. I guess all I can say is it was an experience…thats me n my law fwens, L>R me, rebekah, megan and jacqueline
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: