Saturday, August 20, 2005

my brains like scrambled eggs

I have so much on my mind, my brains feel like scrambled eggs. No, do not try to picture that, or you will never ever eat scrambled eggs again.
Ergh just when I feel like my life is nice n smooth, it gets all shaken up. Bulldozer-loads of assignments, strange conversations with people, sore legs, PTID (post-traumatic intermittent depression), errands to do just to maintain life, procrastination and the possibility of transferring uni again.

Never mind, I know that all of you will say cheer up, life will get better. I know it will, just I am in the valley at the moment, so don't mind me..and thank you very much.

Booty..booty…booty..music videos getting so stale..female singers are shaking their booty all over the place, male singers have female singers around them shaking their bootys all over the place..argh. Don't Cha by pussycat dolls and Eminem's Ass Like That music video. Not to say I don't understand why they do it, just that, hello!! i dun exactly feel the thrill of watching girls shaking thier bootys all over the place. maybe if it was the other way around..ergh nvm...stress getting to me...please disregard watever u just read on today's post. Just feel the need to purge some mental and verbal diahorrea.

4 comments:

wen teng said...

eh whatS with the uni transfer again?..lu okie boh?

squall_ch33s3 said...

Brain is like scrambled eggs?..."Bootylicious" =P

Anonymous said...

wt, hahahha duno la..just rambling on and on..i think i might just apply to a more "prestigious" uni so my parents happy lorr.get get dun get dun get lorr..try oni last chance won't hurt i guess, chi ming i think brain and butt is quite diff ==

Clara said...

hey babes...

that doesnt sound too good...=/

a more prestigious uni? i guess i can see where ur parents are coming from (typical asian parents, what more can i say?). but hey, wherever u go, u'll do well.as the saying goes 'a rough diamond shines anywhere'...wait that doesnt sound right,i cant remember the quote, but u get the drift...

mmm scrambled eggggs...

hehe take care

miss ya!